Application Requirements and Process
MMCI accepts a maximum of 12 students for each three-year CPM class. A minimum of 8 students is required to move forward with the class.
2014 Program(Nov. start date): September 15, 2014
Next Program: TBD
Successful submission of an admission application comprises the following:
• Completion of the MMCI CPM Program admission application, which includes thoughtful, in-depth responses to narrative questions
• A current resume/CV
• Completion of MMCI Perinatal Educator Program Workshop
• Physically and otherwise able to perform the duties required for labor support and midwifery practice
• Two passport-size photos
In addition to the above application process, applicants must also have the following mailed directly to MMCI. Failure to do so will delay your application:
• Official transcripts mailed directly from all higher education schools or universities previously attended OR high school/GED transcripts
• Two professional or academic letters of reference attached to the reference forms, found in Section D in the admission application, mailed directly from the person providing the reference.
Once the application process is complete, the application will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be invited to participate in a phone interview to discuss academic background, experience in birth-related areas, motivation for applying to the CPM Program and plans for time management and financing program costs.
NOTE: Completion of the admission process does not guarantee acceptance into the CPM Program.
MMCI CPM Program and admission requirements
Tuition and fees